We are currently experiencing significant delays on Snickers, Mascot and Carhartt stock due to current worldwide shipping delays.
Orders placed after 2pm on 21st December will be fulfilled from 5th January 2022.
Nauire PIVS Back In Stock!
Shop By Popular Category
Damp Proofing Top Deals
Become A Basement Tanker!
Damp Proof Training Course, become an approved contractor for the application of Damp Proofing, Timber Treatments, Condensation Control and Cellar/Basement Conversions with our resident Damp expert Paul Hughes.
Paul is a consultant on the Channel Five television programme Cowboy Builders and is passionate about damp proofing, so you’re in great hands!
At the end of the training course you will be issued with a certificate, to show that you are an approved contractor, together with a D.P.C. manual and advertising material.
As Seen On
PAM Ties Limited
PAM Ties are specialists in remedial systems, wall ties, dampproofing and cellar conversions. We are a Manchester-based company which has been established since 1991. We offer a fabulous range of hand and power tools, fixings, fasteners and remedial products from Dewalt, Makita, Hitachi, Trend, Stanley and many others. PAM Ties is rapidly becoming the market leader in the manufacture and distribution of dampproofing, waterproofing and structural remedial products. Our modern no-nonsense approach to the remedial market have seen us grow from strength to strength in the last 25 years.
We continually strive to improve and advance our range of products in our technical department and believe that we offer you some of the best alternatives available in the market today. Please feel free to contact us for advice and product guidance…… our friendly knowledgable staff are waiting for your call! We are continually updating our website, however if you can’t find the product you require please feel free to get in touch either by phone, email or our handy chat facility on the bottom of your screen.
Everything you need to undertake basement or cellar tanking conversation in one great Basement Tanking Kits.
Our Basement Tanking System uses a water proofing membrane, that leaves an impermeable waterproof surface, enabling dry-wall lining on studs & direct laying of floors and is ideal for water proofing wall & floor surfaces below ground
At PAM Ties we stock all the Wall Ties you will ever need. Wall Ties have a number of different names; Brick Ties, Cavity Ties, Mechanical Ties and more. It all depends on the job you’re working on, whether it’s on new build, existing build with cavity walls, extensions or remedial work.
What ever Wall Tie you need at PAM Ties we can supply at trade prices at any quantity and with next day delivery.
Self Adhesive Tanking Membrane is recommended that substrates are always primed with primer, concrete, masonry or steel at or below ground level.
- Self-adhesive membrane for above and below ground applications
- Tough, high performance, high density polyethylene membrane
- Provides resistance to puncture and tearing
- Use with primer to obtain best adhesion
For use in tanking external wall surfaces below ground level such as foundations and walls to basements and walls above ground but which are soil retaining.
Builder SuperStore is one of the UK’s largest stockists of Snickers Workwear we cover the full range of Snicker Workwear from Snickers 6241 Trouser Allround Work Stretch Trouser to Snickers Knee Pads 9118 Floorlayer, Snickers 2824 Camo Hoodie, gloves and boots.
All Mascot workwear from MASCOT have been tested repeatedly before being released for purchase. If only the best is good enough for you, when it comes to durability, safety and comfort then choose workwear from MASCOT. Did you know that MASCOT uses over 100 different types of fabrics, each of which has been selected because of their unique qualities?
As a result, regardless of your job environment, you are sure to be properly dressed and well protected. If you work predominantly in kneeling postures, we recommend work trousers made from durable canvas with a slight stretch effect in a transverse direction. If you work outdoors in damp environments, you will need clothes from Mascotex®. Mascotex® is a fabric with a breathable laminate on the inside, which makes the garment waterproof. You will get cooling, soft, and yet durable workwear when you are looking for MASCOT products with Tencel®.
Carhartt’s first products manufactured by Carhartt were overalls in duck and denim fabrics.
Expanding the line from these traditional outerwear pieces, Carhartt workwear offers a variety of signature hallmarks such as premium fabrics, rugged construction, comfortable fit and details like triple-stitched main seams, and generous work-functional pockets.
Carhartt is proud to serve and protect a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts.Today, Carhartt is brought to the blue collar workers in Europe via Carhartt Europe BV in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Worldwide Carhartt employs more than 5,000 hardworking associates worldwide.
The Nuaire Drimaster (PIV) is part of the Drimaster-eco range of Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) units and has a unique 400W heater element positioned behind the diffuser for optimum performance. The unit is suitable for all properties with a loft space and has a one power supply for ease of installation.
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment- Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Unique cost effective solution on tempering incoming air – Thermostatically controlled 400 watt comfort heater positioned at the diffuser resulting in minimal heat loss
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Easy & simple installation – Typically installed in under one hour
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Hall Control – System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- 7 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only (UK and Ireland only)