A high strength, fast curing, thixotropic grout / adhesive.
A plastic cartridge containing a base resin consisting of polyester resins, a catalyst consisting of an organic peroxide and inert filters in a paste form.
Wall Tie resin will, when used correctly, provide a high strength bond which is waterproof, chemically resistant, vibration proof and stress free.
Wall Tie resin has been specially formulated as a thixotropic grout for the permanent anchoring of bolts into concrete or brickwork. It is equally suitable for bonding together most materials found on most construction sites.
Where to use
- As a bonding agent
- Where a waterproof bond is required
- Where a chemically resistant bond is required
- Where a vibration proof bond is required
- When bonding near to an edge
- Where a stress free bond is required
- Anchoring of machinery
- Permanent installation of reinforcement, dowelling and starter bars, foundation bolts, hand rails, safety fences, wall ties, rail tracks, tie-back anchors, etc.
- Excellent adhesion
- Rapid strength gain
- High strength
- Corrosion resistant
- Resistant to thermal recycling
- Low temperature cure
- May be used in overhead applications
- Pre-packed, ready for use
[su_button url=”https://www.builders-superstore.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/PAM-RESIN.pdf” target=”blank” background=”#1a7223″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: info-circle”]Download COSHH data[/su_button]