The Elta Mori HR100 is a continuously running, low energy, ultra quiet, alternate flow supply and extract fan with heat retention for use in habitable areas such as living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, basements and hallways. The unit helps a room “breathe” and reduces indoor air pollutants and humidity levels. The unit is ideal for tackling problems associated with condensation dampness such as mould growth. The unit is not designed for use in ‘wet areas’ such as bathrooms or kitchens.
Every 70 seconds the unit alternates between supply and extract fan modes. When in extract mode the unit’s high efficiency ceramic heat exchanger collects and retains heat from the extracted air. The majority of this heat is then transferred to the incoming air during supply mode.
This method of operation avoids the short circuiting of air that can often happen with conventional single room heat recovery units, resulting in much more effective room ventilation.
Units can also be set to work in harmony with each other e.g. when a unit in one room is extracting air another unit in another room can be set to supply air. This can greatly enhance cross ventilation and ventilation effectiveness in a home.
The unit can be run continuously at a set speed by adding an internal link, or controlled via the dedicated controller, 149-SEN-CTRLS which allows speed selection and triggering of free cooling mode.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely low power consumption Costs less than 2 pounds a year to run for continuous operation on low speed.
- Energy efficient Integral Regenerative Heat Exchanger with up to 90% efficiency.
- Ultra quiet – Almost imperceptible noise levels on lower settings.
- Aesthetically pleasing attractive internal front fascia blends well with most wall finishes.
- Wide application range 2 models each with 3 different airflow settings to choose from.
- Rigorously tested to relevant standards – Each fan is individually tested prior to leaving the factory.
- Optional user controller available separately, which can control 1-4 units allowing selection of off/ speed 1/speed 2/speed 3/extract or supply only.
- Warranty Each Elta MORI HR has a FIVE year manufacturer’s warranty as standard.