Damp Proof Training Course
This one day Damp Proof Training Course provides an overview of how to identify the most common forms of dampness, condensation, rain penetration and rising damp; why this happens, the conditions needed and how to successfully solve the issues in hand.
- Add a new revenue stream to your business
- Be able to issue guarantees for your work
- You can be a current time served builder or tradesperson or have no experience at all
- Ideal for served builder, tradesperson or someone with no experience, letting agents and developers.
Become an approved Damp Proof contractor for the application of Damp Proofing, Timber Treatments, Condensation Control and Cellar/Basement Conversions with our resident Damp expert Paul Hughes (CSSW) – Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing
Paul Hughes is a consultant on the Channel Five television programme Cowboy Builders and is passionate about damp proofing, so you’re in great hands!
Damp Proof Training Course consists of –
- What causes damp in UK properties
- Diagnosing and treating dry rot, wet rot and woodworm
- Diagnosing and treating capillary action rising damp
- Salt contamination
- Correct use of moisture/conductivity meters
- Condensation and mould its causes and control
- Cellar/basement conversions in accordance with BS8102
Tea, Coffee and refreshments plus a buffet lunch is also provided on the day.
Social Distancing Damp Proof Training Course
- 2 metre distance in classroom
- Hand sanitizer, wipes, and masks on each individuals’ desks
- Classroom deep cleaned 48 hours before class
- Small group of 8
Unfortunately, we can not refund once your course is booked, but we CAN transfer your booking to one of our other dates.
Damp Proofing Training Course