The Hydrajaws Wall Tie Tester Kit is used for testing all types of remedial wall tie to meet the requirements of DD140. It is used with appropriate adaptor and mounts direct to tester The purpose of carrying out site tests on wall ties is either as part of a site survey to investigate the suitability of the base material for the use of a particular tie or during the installation of the ties to verify the quality of the installation.
Standard ‘Out of the box’ equipment
- Tester with 5kN gauge.
- Turning Handle with integral 24mm Nut.
- Small Bolt Tester Adaptor.
- Threaded Rod adaptors: M5 and M6.
- Robust carry case with grab handle.
Wall Tie Tester Kit Mk2 Optional Accessories
- Inset Wall Tie Adaptors – 6mm, 8mm and 10mm.
- External Wall Tie Adaptor – up to 8mm.
- External Wall Tie Adaptor – 8 – 12mm.
- Detachable 5kN digital gauge.
- Hydrajaws Bluetooth Digital Gauge.
No FAQ Found
Ask A Question