The Wagner Spraytech W 100 Wood & Metal Sprayer is ideal for small to medium-sized projects, such as fences, decking, windows and furniture. Suitable for use with solvent or water based wood and metal paints including; wood preservative, gloss, satin, undercoat, stain, varnish and many more.
The extra-fine atomisation provides uniform paint coverage with a single coat and there is an air jacket that surrounds the spray jet to minimise over-spray. Detachable gun to quickly and easily change attachment, the paint, refill or clean the gun. It has 3 paint jet settings to perfectly match the object being painted and has a fully adjustable paint flow for precision painting.
The Advantages of Spraying
– Fast and easy application of paint on surfaces, corners and edges.
– Professional superior finish with no brush or roller marks.
– Achieve an even coverage of paint with a single coat.
Input Power: 280W
Atomisation Power: 65W
Paint Delivery Rate: 0 – 110ml/min.
Max. Viscosity: 90 DIN-sec.
Tank Capacity: 800ml
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns