TRISOL 23 is a High Strength, Third Generation, Bicontinuous Microemulsion Concentrate formulated for the sterilization of masonry infected with Dry Rot Fungus (Serpula Lacrymans).
Other uses include the control of Mosses, Lichens and Algae on external surfaces.
TRISOL 23 does NOT contain Petroleum Based Hydrocarbon Solvents, Glycols, Glycol Ethers or Triethanolamine
TRISOL 23 contains 3-iodo-2-Propynyl-N-Butyl Carbamate as the active ingredient, which is commonly referred to as IPBC.
This ingredient is used for the following reasons:
- Broad spectrum of activity
- Low odour when formulated
- Non-corrosive when formulated
- High Strength Solution (IPBC at 5.0% w/w)
- TRISOL 23 is supplied as a concentrate for dilution with water in the ratio of 1 to 24.
- One litre of TRISOL 23 makes 25 litres of Ready to Use Solution.
- Once diluted, the dilution contains IPBC at 0.2% w/w.
- When mixed with water, a stable Microemulsion is formed which is low in odour.
- No petroleum solvents used.
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns