Trisol 23 – High Strength Masonry Dry Rot Treatment
£17.95 ex VAT (£21.54 inc.)
TRISOL 23 is a High Strength, Masonry Biocide used for the sterilization of masonry infected with Dry Rot Fungus (Serpula Lacrymans). TRISOL 23 may also be used for the control of Moss, Lichens and Algae on external surfaces. read more
TRISOL 23 is a High Strength, Third Generation, Bicontinuous Microemulsion Concentrate formulated for the sterilization of masonry infected with Dry Rot Fungus (Serpula Lacrymans).
Other uses include the control of Mosses, Lichens and Algae on external surfaces.
TRISOL 23 does NOT contain Petroleum Based Hydrocarbon Solvents, Glycols, Glycol Ethers or Triethanolamine
TRISOL 23 contains 3-iodo-2-Propynyl-N-Butyl Carbamate as the active ingredient, which is commonly referred to as IPBC.
This ingredient is used for the following reasons:
- Broad spectrum of activity
- Low odour when formulated
- Non-corrosive when formulated
- High Strength Solution (IPBC at 5.0% w/w)
- TRISOL 23 is supplied as a concentrate for dilution with water in the ratio of 1 to 24.
- One litre of TRISOL 23 makes 25 litres of Ready to Use Solution.
- Once diluted, the dilution contains IPBC at 0.2% w/w.
- When mixed with water, a stable Microemulsion is formed which is low in odour.
- No petroleum solvents used.
No FAQ Found
Ask A Question
Write Your Question !
£220.00 ex VAT (£264.00 inc.)