Timber Frame Wall Ties (Box Of 100)
What is a Timber Fixing Wall Ties?
Structural fixings for warm roof counter batten systems and vertical tile hanging systems. They have special helical features which protect insulation sarking boards from roof weight compression loads side loads and wind suction tension loads, while its small constant core diameter allows it to be used in thin counter batten timbers while still conforming to CP112 1972, Unlike standard wire nails.
They have been been approved for use, by leading insulation sarking manufacture’s like Celotex, Kingspan, British Gypsum, Ecotherm & Rockwool.
Benefits & Features:
- Quick installation, installed like a nail, grips like a screw
- Protect insulation from roof weights
- High tensile strength to resist wind loads
- Available in lengths from 75mm to 200mm in 5mm increments
- Allows for close to edge fixing without causing thin timbers to split
- Technical recommendation in brochure WF 498
- Austentic 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Headless fixings which allow tile battens to be laid easily over the top
- High resistance to bending moments, due to three equally spaced fins rotating around the same core
100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm, 170mm, 180mm, 190mm, 200mm, 210mm, 220mm, 230mm, 240mm, 250mm
No FAQ Found
Ask A Question