Snickers Hoodie 2881 – Black
The Snickers 2881 Hoodie has raised collar of this high quality hoodie offers cozy warmth when the wind blows cold. Further protection is offered by the drawstrings in the hood for easy adjustments. It has an 3D- printed Snickers Workwear logo on the front for contemporary look and good areas available for profiling.
Crafted from a sturdy yet comfy OEKO-TEX-approved polyester and cotton blend fabric, this Snickers hoodie is ideal for everyday wear on the job. With a raised collar, adjustable hood and large front pocket, this Snickers hoodie is sure to keep you warm and comfortable throughout chilly days on site.
Snickers Hoodie 2881 Logo - Features
- Woven inside, double fabric in hood.
- Drawstring adjustable hood
- Suitable for profiling
- Comfortable 82% cotton,18% polyester (280g/m²) work hoodie
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 material ensures this hoodie is skin-friendly
- Features a double-lined hood with an adjustable drawstring
- Raised collar aims to protect the wearer from wind and chilly weather
- 3D-printed Snickers Workwear logo can be seen on the front of the hoodie
- Front pocket can be used to store items or warm hands
- Ideal for use as a company hoodie, with numerous opportunities for decoration and embroidery
- Machine-washable at 40°C
Snickers Size Guide
Shop with confidence. Shop with us.
PAM Ties & Builders Superstore have been providing goods to the building trade since 1991, and as you can imagine over that time we’ve built up quite the reputation for great value and the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Our websites are secure and easy to use, with tens of thousands of products available from the best names in the industry.
Does that mean we never get it wrong? Of course not, but in those tiny number of cases, you’ll find we pull all of the stops out to put things right for you.
- Low Price
- Fast, Free Delivery Over £75.00
- Over 30,000 products Online
- All The Top Work Brands
- Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Shopping Guaranteed
- Providing Quality & Value Since 1991
- Family Ran Business