Snickers 6901 Waterproof Shell Trouser
Experience dry working comfort in any weather with these Snickers 6901 AllroundWork Waterproof Shell Trousers. These are waterproof 2-layer shell trousers – designed to function with and without work trousers underneath. Taped seams, pre-bent legs and ergonomic fit for maximum freedom of movement. Cordura® reinforced at the bottom of the legs. Designed to keep you dry, all year round. Conforms to EN343.
- Waterproof 2-layer shell trousers with taped seams
- Pre-bent legs and ergonomic fit
- Reinforced bottom legs with 3-layer Cordura®
- Long side zippers making it easy to taking the trousers on/off with shoes on
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility and safety
Material: Waterproof and breathable 100% Polyamide 2-layer shell fabric, 145g/m²100% Polyamide 3-layer Cordura® reinforcements, 315g/m². 100% Polyester lining 67g/m² Performance: Water penetration resistance: 5000 mm Breathability: 5000 gm/sqm/24h
Colour : 0404 – Black
Shop all of our Snickers products here!
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns