Salt Neutraliser is an aqueous solution that has been specifically developed to deal with the problem of salts in mineral building surfaces.
In most cases salt deposits are visible on the surface of brickwork / stonework and plaster. The salts come from within the wall itself. The make up of the bricks, mortar beds and renders can often contain salts which can pass through to the surface.
The chemicals in our Salt Neutraliser are water based and once applied the formula penetrates the surface and reacts with the salts within the masonry neutralising them.
Very Easy to use –
- Brush away or remove all loose salts, cleaning the efflorescence from the affected surfaces
- Thoroughly soak the affected area with clean tap water
- Apply Salt Neutraliser by brush or roller to areas showing salts contamination
1 litre of Pam Salt Neutraliser should treat an area of 5 to 10 m2
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns