Remedial Neoprene Wall Ties (Box of 100)
These are A2 304 grade M5 bar Neoprene wall ties with brass locking nuts, washers and anti-slip knurled nut.
Expand the tie into both the inner and outer leaf to the recommended torque.
Use in small commercial buildings up to three storeys, (not greater than fifteen metres in height) or domestic dwellings comprising of brick or blockwork of similar thickness.
Suitable where the walls are sound. These Neoprene Wall Ties ties are simple to install and inner leaf connection can be checked before the outer leaf is tightened. Unsuitable for timber frame buildings.
- The inner neoprene spreader has oversized ridges to create an immediate grip on the wall of the hole removing the reliance on the knurled nut to hold whilst the inner section of the tie is expanded.
- This tie reduces damage to the masonry and allows for movement between the two leaves without reducing any performance in tension. A drip ring is also fitted.
Which Drill diameter should I use?
- 10-11mm into normal brick and blockwork.
- 10-11mm into outer leaf only if Stock or Accrington brick.
- Minimum depth of drill hole into the inner leaf – 70mm.
Tech specs (pullout strength in Kilonewtons)
- Stock or Accrington brick 2.9Kn
- Common Brickwork 2.7Kn
- Blockwork 2.1Kn
- Soft Blockwork 1.9Kn
- 40N Concrete 3.0Kn
- 30N Concrete 2.7Kn
- A2 stainless steel
- Grade 304
- Torque nut for guaranteed setting
- Neoprene expansion for ease of grip and non-aggressive in brickwork
- Long life — over 30 years
No FAQ Found
Ask A Question