The Stanley One Touch Toolbox has a robust, durable design. The latches are designed for one hand operation, allowing easy opening. The box has a large storage volume, and the removable tray allows extra space for larger tools to be stored underneath. In addition, the toolbox has organisers on the top of the lid to conveniently store components and accessories.
The extra wide, soft grip handle ensures comfort, and the padlock holes on the lid allow the box to be locked for added security.
– One hand operation latch
– Innovative design robust structure; large storage volume
– Extra wide soft grip handle on top for easy lifting
– Removable tray allows enough space for larger tools
– Organisers in lid for small part organisation
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns