Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 Heated (PIV)
Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 Heated (PIV) is a low energy Positive Input Ventilation System (PIV) designed for properties without loft space. Built with an integral heater which tempers the air brought in from outside the property.
It can also be used to ventilate basements, cellars and other areas that would benefit from a continuous supply of fresh, filtered air. The unit is designed to cure condensation dampness and remove allergens and pollutants from the home.
Based on the popular and low-energy Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle which Nuaire invented in 1972, the Flatmaster 2000 range has been specifically designed to ventilate homes without lofts. The unit is fitted with an integral heater which can provide additional heating when required during very cold weather.
The PIV system introduces air into the home at a continuous low rate, eliminating condensation dampness and forcing our indoor pollutants such as Radon gas and carbon monoxide. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment.
The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is usually situated in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
Features & Benefits: Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 Heated (PIV)
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens
- Improves indoor air quality – Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Integral heater – Thermostatically controlled heater with manual override, tempering the incoming air
- Extremely low power consumption – As low as 5 watts
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every 18 months
- Manual boost switch – For additional ventilation when required
- 5-year warranty – 1-year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
What’s in the box:
- Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 Heat Positive Input Ventilator
- 2 x Spigot insert round (100mm)
- 2 x Spigot insert rectangle (121mm x 60mm)
- 1 x Blanking Plate
You will additionally require:
- External vent to suit pipework
- Internal vent to suit pipework
- Pipework/ ducting and connectors
- Wall fixings suitable for the background substrate
No FAQ Found
Ask A Question