Nuaire Carbon Dioxide Sensor for DRIMASTER (Wired)
£187.00 ex VAT (£224.40 inc.)
Nuaire Carbon Dioxide Sensor for DRIMASTER Remote sensor that has been created to work alongside the PIV units in Nuaire’s DRI-ECO range which have radio frequency capabilities
A Carbon Dioxide CO2 sensor which must be wired directly in to the mains power supply. This ancillary will provide complete confidence in the property's air quality by alerting the home owner if dangerous levels of CO2 arise. read more
Nuaire Carbon Dioxide Sensor for DRIMASTER
This remote sensor automatically measures the level of Carbon Dioxide within the property and wirelessly commands the unit in the loft to adjust the volume of airflow, in order to expel any rise of this pollutant in the home.
The DRI-ECO-CO2 must be wired into the mains supply of the property, to ensure the sensor is never left without power providing complete confidence in the property’s air quality.
Upon purchase it is ‘bound’ to the PIV unit in the loft space, making it an automated control option.
The sensor can be fitted with screws or the supplied adhesive tape.
- A Carbon Dioxide CO2 sensor which must be wired directly in to the mains power supply. This ancillary will provide complete confidence in the property’s air quality by alerting the home owner if dangerous levels of CO2 arise.
- Remote sensor that has been created to work alongside the PIV units in Nuaire’s DRI-ECO range which have radio frequency capabilities
- This sensor tracks the levels of Carbon Dioxide as PPM (Parts Per Million) in the home and should they rise above a set point it sends a signal to the unit mounted in the loft to boost, in order to provide additional ventilation and therefore maintain a healthier indoor air quality
- Whilst the sensor and PIV unit communicate via radio frequency, the device itself must be wired in to the mains power supply of the propert
- The sensor can be fitted with screws or the supplied adhesive tape.
Features and Benefits:
- Automated technology – PIV units receive a signal from the DRI-ECO-CO2 and intelligently boosts the fan speed to provide additional ventilation when levels above the set level are measured to maintain a healthy living environment for the occupant
- Wireless Controls – The compatible PIV units are controlled via radio frequency, therefore no unsightly wires are visible within the home
- Extremely low power consumption – Mains powered to ensure the sensor never fails to continually measure the CO2 within the property
- LED display – This has an energy saving mode and will only indicate the CO2 levels within the home when the indent button is pressed
- Easy installation – Switch comes with adhesive tape pre-fitted on the back or the option to screw to the wall if desired
|Dimensions||(H)100 mm x (W)100 mm x (D)30 mm|
No FAQ Found
Ask A Question
Write Your Question !
You may also like…
£427.50 ex VAT (£513.00 inc.)
£416.67 ex VAT (£500.00 inc.)
£220.00 ex VAT (£264.00 inc.)
£235.00 ex VAT (£282.00 inc.)