Mesh Membrane 8mm – Ideal For Basement’s Walls
£207.00 ex VAT (£248.40 inc.)
Mesh Membrane 8mm 2 x 10 metres is a high quality meshed cavity drain waterproofing membrane, suitable for use internally below the ground to retaining walls and vaulted soffits. read more
Mesh Membrane 8mm 2 x 10 metres is a high quality meshed cavity drain waterproofing membrane, suitable for use internally below the ground to retaining walls and vaulted soffits.
Key Benefits of Mesh Membrane 8mm
- BBA Certified as a waterproofing membrane
- Does not require extensive and damaging preparation to the wall surface
- Polyethylene netting is ‘welded’ to the surface of the membrane during the manufacturing process producing an incredibly well bonded surface mesh
- Superb ‘key’ for renders, plasters or for Dot and Dab Plasterboard
- As a damp-proof base for renders, plasters or dot & dab plasterboard
- Areas where space is limited such as stairways.
- A waterproof base for renders, plasters or dot and dab plasterboard
- As a render base to external areas of the waterproofing scheme such as light-well walls.
- Vaulted soffits or curved walls where a dry-lining frame may not be appropriate
BS 8102:2009 The British Standard for Waterproofing
The British Standard 8102:2009 Code of Practice for Protection of Below Ground Structures Against Water From the Ground is the main design guide for structural waterproofing in the UK.
No FAQ Found
Ask A Question
Write Your Question !
£220.00 ex VAT (£264.00 inc.)