Mesh Membrane 8mm 2 x 10 metres is a high quality meshed cavity drain waterproofing membrane, suitable for use internally below the ground to retaining walls and vaulted soffits.
Key Benefits of Mesh Membrane 8mm
- BBA Certified as a waterproofing membrane
- Does not require extensive and damaging preparation to the wall surface
- Polyethylene netting is ‘welded’ to the surface of the membrane during the manufacturing process producing an incredibly well bonded surface mesh
- Superb ‘key’ for renders, plasters or for Dot and Dab Plasterboard
- As a damp-proof base for renders, plasters or dot & dab plasterboard
- Areas where space is limited such as stairways.
- A waterproof base for renders, plasters or dot and dab plasterboard
- As a render base to external areas of the waterproofing scheme such as light-well walls.
- Vaulted soffits or curved walls where a dry-lining frame may not be appropriate
BS 8102:2009 The British Standard for Waterproofing
The British Standard 8102:2009 Code of Practice for Protection of Below Ground Structures Against Water From the Ground is the main design guide for structural waterproofing in the UK.
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns