50185-870-18 Functional Under Shirt, short-sleeved PAVIA | MASCOT® CROSSOVER
- The material is made with burnt bamboo which makes the product insulating, moisture wicking and anti-bacterial.
- Quick drying – important to avoid cooling of the body.
- Elastic fabric that fits the body’s curves.
- Fits both men and women thanks to its elasticity.
- Seamless product without irritating seams or insewn washing instructions.
75% polyester with bamboo charcoal/17% polyamide/8% elastane 160 g/m²
Single jersey fabric.Yarns made of natural charcoal/bamboo achieve their unique characteristics through a special manufacturing process. During this process, the bamboo is burned in stages and the derived product is then blended into the natural coloured yarn. Therefore, the colour tone may vary from time to time.
Light weight. Modern fit. Flexible fabric that fits to the body. Anti-bacterial (Test JIS L1902:2002) and moisture wicking. Quick drying. Round neck. Suitable for both men and women. High comfort without side seams (sizes: S-XL). Washing Instructions are seamlessly interwoven – to avoid irritating labels.
[su_button url=”https://www.builders-superstore.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/50185.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#1a7223″ center=”no” icon=”icon: info-circle”]Download PDF[/su_button]
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns