Helical Resin Wall Ties can be used for the following
- For tying cavities, when rebuilding unstable outer leaves to existing inner leaves.
- Forming cavities by adding outer clad brickwork to existing masonry walls.
- Joining cavity or abutting masonry walls when adding extension to properties.
Resin Remedial Wall Ties are designed to be installed into existing cavity walls, Wall tie replacement is carried out using special types of wall tie which have been specifically developed for use on existing walls. Wall ties intended for use when constructing new walls should not normally be used for wall tie replacement.
- They can be installed quickly and easily by drilling a clearance hole through the outer leaf then 70mm into the inner leaf.
- After cleaning out the holes with an air pump, fill the inner hole with resin and then insert the Resin wall tie and fill the outer hole with resin.
- The constant helix of the ties gives multi water drips stopping water transfer across cavities.
- The low cross-sectional area of ties gives good sound proofing qualities and allows lateral flexibility to overcome and misalignment or seasonal thermal movement, while still maintaining the required resistance to wind-loads.
Benefits and Features:
- Quick installation.
- Lateral flexibility overcomes any misalignment
- Allows for close edge fixing
- Allows for thermal movement.
- Multi water drips.
- Easily installed through cavity insulation.
- Designed and tested to EN10088.
- Stress free fixing.
- Austentic 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Effective in tying cavity and solid walls.
- Small cross area gives good sound proofing
Helical Resin Wall Ties are manufactured out of 304 or 316 Stainless Steel and have been independently tested using a common range of building materials by the University of Portsmouth material testing department in accordance with BS 1243 and DD140.
LONGER LENGTHS ARE AVAILABLE
No FAQ Found
Ask A Question
Write Your Question !
£40.00 ex VAT (£48.00 inc.)