The STANLEY FATMAX® Quick Access Premium Tote Bag combines the advantages of both closed and open soft storage solutions into one. It has been constructed from durable materials for internal protection against tool damage. The high quality tarpaulin and 600 denier fabric provide added durability for increased wear resistance.
3 large tool compartments and multiple pockets provide a quick and convenient storage solution depending on your needs. The reinforced water proof base protects against dirt and moisture. The ergonomic steel bar handle and shoulder strap allow for easier carrying of heavier loads.
– Steel bar handle and padded shoulder straps for heavy load carriage
– Combines strong flexible high quality Tarpaulin with 600D
– Large open tote design for quick and easy access to all tools simultaneously
– Opens up as a workstation when working, tightly closed when travelling
– 3 internal compartments and 1 external pocket
– Rigid water-proof plastic bottom
– Two separate zippered wide compartments
– Personal belongings compartment for wallet, keys, mobile phone
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns