Dryzone Damp-proofing Cream 310ml
- BBA and WTA approved, High Strength DPC
- Most vigourously tested DPC cream on the market
- Tested on wide range of substrates
Dryzone eliminates rising damp in masonry walls. The patented and BBA approved cream is simply injected into holes drilled along a horizontal mortar course. Once cured, the high-performance active ingredient will provide a dampness barrier, making that mortar course into a new damp-proof course.
- Powerful water repellent barrier
- Outperforms competing creams in laboratory testing – Up to 4x stronger
- Easy to Apply, No pressure pumps or solvent-based chemicals required
- BBA Approved – at least 20 Years protection
- Suitable for use in very damp walls
- The World’s most vigorously tested damp-proofing cream
- High-strength formula with 80% active ingredient
- Accredited for up to 95% wall humidity
- Compatible with Dryzone System replastering specifications
Dryzone Damp-proofing Cream 310ml Assured Performance
Dryzone is the most rigorously tested and accredited damp-proofing cream on the market. It has been tested by numerous national and international testing houses, such as the BBA and the WTA. Laboratory and field testing has also shown that Dryzone outperforms creams by competing manufacturers in walls with either low or high levels of moisture saturation.