Dryrod Damp-Proofing Rods (10 Pack – 1.2m Coverage)
Dryrod Damp-Proofing Rods are a new high performance rising damp treatment. All that is required to permanently stop rising damp in your property is to drill holes along a continuous mortar course and then insert the damp-proofing rods. The rods will distribute water-repellent material along the mortar, using our patented delivery system, and then cure to form a damp-proof course. The wall will then dry out. No fuss, no mess and no stress.
The patented rod delivery system is not only faster, cleaner and easier than other forms of rising damp treatment, making it suitable for DIY damp proofing, it is also more effective. Unlike previous methods, which require measured application with specialist tools, a Dryrod Damp-Proofing Rod of the specified length will deliver the correct dosage every time. A wall treated with our damp-proofing rods is also over four times more resistant to rising damp than the next best treatment method.
Dryrod Damp-Proofing Rods (10 Pack – 1.2m Coverage) Dryrod – the premium rising damp treatment.
Each damp-proofing rod will treat approximately 120mm (linear) of wall. The rods are available in the following formats:
- Foil packs of 10 rods – 1.2 metre coverage
- Boxes of 50 rods – 6 metre coverage
Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible.
Things to take into consideration before processing a refund / Exchange
- The item should not have been worn and should be in the same condition as when supplied (we appreciate you may have tried it on for size) All “tags” and labels should be intact.
- If the garment was supplied in its own bag then it must be returned in that bag in order to obtain a refund with all tags still attached. Please remember: If a garment is being returned it MUST be resaleable – So we are unable to accept an item that is screwed up and not in the condition where it can go back on the shelf
- If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected.
- Also enclose a copy of the original sales receipt. If a manufacturing fault is confirmed the following applies. If the garment is under 6 weeks old a exchange or refund can be requested. If over 6 weeks then the garment can only be exchanged
If your looking to return a product please click the link for our easy returns form - Returns