Boracol Wood Preservative Gel 400ml is a ready for use wood preservative paste containing Disodium octaborate tetrahydrate (DOT) and Benzalkonium chloride in a special blend of glycols.
- Wide spectrum of activity against decay fungi and insects
- Major importance as an implanted preservative in predrilled holes in embedded timbers and as integral part of any joist end protection when used in conjunction with Boron Rods.
- Mobile preservative, where distribution is independent of moisture content
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Content)
- Practically odourless and non-staining
- Non flammable
- Suitable for joinery, roof and floor timbers
No FAQ Found
Ask A Question