- The inner neoprene spreader has oversized ridges to create an immediate grip on the wall of the hole removing the reliance on the knurled nut to hold whilst the inner section of the tie is expanded.
- To reduce damage to the brickwork and to allow for movement between the two leaves without reducing any performance in tension. A drip ring is fitted.
- 10-11mm into normal brick and blockwork.
- 10-11mm into outer leaf only if Stock or Accrington brick.
- Minimum depth of drill hole into the inner leaf – 70mm.
PULL OUT STRENGTHS IN KN
- Stock or Accrington brick 2.9Kn
- Common Brickwork 2.7Kn
- Blockwork 2.1Kn
- Soft Blockwork 1.9Kn
- 40N Concrete 3.0Kn
- 30N Concrete 2.7Kn
Expand the tie into both the inner and outer leaf to the recommended torque.
Suitable where the walls are sound. Are simple to install and inner leaf connection can be checked before the outer leaf is tightened. Unsuitable for timber frame buildings.
FIELD OF USE
Domestic dwellings, small commercial buildings up to three storeys, (not greater than fifteen metres in height) comprising of brick or blockwork of similar thickness.
- A2 stainless steel
- Grade 304
- Torque nut for guaranteed setting
- Neoprene expansion for ease of grip and non-aggressive in brickwork
- Long life -- over 30 years