Mould Removal Kit

Mould Removal Kit

Brand: PAM Ties
In Stock
Price: £35.00 exc. VAT £42.00 inc. VAT

Our PAM Mould Removal Kit contains everything you need to successfully eradicate mould (including black spot mould - Aspergillus Niger) and associated problems.

This kit contains

  • 1 litre PAM Mould Killer & Steriliser
  • 2 bottles of PAM Paint Protection additive
  • Safety goggles
  • Sponge
  • A rather fetching pair of protective gloves


All houses contain mould spores no matter how well they or when they were constructed.  These are normally dormant and harmless, but under certain conditions these will become active.  This will lead to the ugly black spot mould (Aspergillus Niger for those of you who like Latin) appearing on surfaces.

It doesn't take much to kick this process off.  The mould spreads on walls, surfaces etc and the mould spores can become airborne which as well as smelling musty can also be a seriously detrimental to health.  Black spot mould can also damage your carpets and clothes.

You can read one of our many articles on this problem right here on our blog.

What causes Aspergillus Niger?

Essentially, mould thrives on dampness.  If you have damp in your home this is most likely caused by condensation although burst or leaky pipes, penetrating damp or rising damp can also be a cause.  Home dampness is on the increase, and the number one cause is condensation caused by poor ventilation.  Again, you can read about condensation and how to eliminate it here on our blog.

Mould and how it affects your health

Even small amounts of mould and mould spores can affect your health.  It can lead to or further exacerbate asthma and other respiratory conditions and can also contaminate your food.  It can affect adults and children.

Who is affected?

Some people are more sensitive to mould than others, such as babies and children, the elderly those with existing skin problems, such as eczema and those with respiratory conditions, such as allergies and asthma if you have a weakened immune system you should also avoid mould.

You can read an article about this on the NHS website here :

Reviews (0)

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!

Bad            Good